Sweet Balance Yoga
Through the power of yoga and community, we are committed to holding a safe space for all people to heal, transform and continuously evolve into their most loving self.
Welcome my love! We’re so excited to connect with you. To ensure that you have the most ahhhmazing first time experience, please read everything below.
• We highly encourage guests to pre-register for classes. This will guarantee your spot in class. All classes are first come first serve. Just in case of an emergency or any class cancellations we will also be able to contact you directly before you travel to the studio.
• Kindly arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled class to fill out your new guest waiver
( No more than 15 minutes, as our classes are scheduled 15 minutes apart)
• Parking is first come first serve in the town of Wakefield. There is a parking lot behind our building (Alano Bldg.) that is open for public use but can not be guaranteed. Please do not park in any of the reserved parking spaces.
• We do not have an ‘Ahhh Sweet Balance’ sign on the building. You may enter through the front or rear door of the Alano bldg.
• We have two spaces. One is our spa and the other is the yoga studio.
• Once you enter the studio, slide your shoes underneath a bench and place your belongings into a cubby. Kindly put your phone on silent, not vibrate. The studio will be locked during class so you and your belongings will be safe.
• Wear clothes you feel comfortable moving in. Layers are great to regulate your individual body temperature.
• We are a fragrance free studio. Please refrain from applying cologne or perfume before coming to practice. We understand that many people wear fragrance throughout the day and that’s fine.
• Bring a yoga mat and water. We do have a yoga mat to borrow if you do not have one or forget yours.
• At the end of all practices, ASB teachers do our signature ‘sweet touch’ - Gentle massage and hands on adjustments with our therapeutic grade essential oils. If you do not care to be touched, we have stones in our props closet for you to place on your mat to communicate ‘hands off.’