Yoga Therapy for Everyone
When you give a great massage you feel more alive, aware, and joyous. The well-being of your loved ones, friends, and community can be permanently uplifted by your choice to share compassionate touch—it is literally one of the best things you can do.
Thai Massage is an accessible form of assisted hatha yoga, combining meditation, yoga, and compassion. You don’t have to be an expert in order to produce outstanding results. This workshop will show you how to tap into your own innate abilities to give a sensational massage.
Thursday, June 1st from 7:30 - 9 pm
In this 1.5 hour course, you will learn how to deliver a
15-20 minute massage, focusing on:
• Assisted yoga postures
• Safe and effective massage for shoulders, back, and feet.
• Loving touch
Perfect for people without any bodywork experience, this training is also invaluable as continuing education for yoga teachers and massage practitioners. The gift of compassionate touch is empowering, incredible, and available to everyone ready to discover it.
Click Here To Sign Up
• Registration is required | $35
• You may only purchase 1 workshop per registered guest. Every participant requires an individual registration.
• 1 person can not purchase 2 workshops
• No refunds on workshops
• Early workshop cancellations need to be made 24 hours prior to the workshop start time in order to be credited back to your Ahhh Sweet Balance account.
• Wear comfortable clothes that you can move easily in
• Bring a yoga mat & water
Thank you in advance. Much love!
About the teacher:
Over the past fifteen years Shai has taught Thai Massage at some of the largest yoga centers in the world including the Kripalu Center and Omega Institute. He has authored or co-authored 14 manuals and books on the practice of Thai Massage, trained over 3000 practitioners and 100 teachers in this healing art. As the founder of the Still Light Centre he brings a passionate and calm approach to his teaching that can bring out the Thai master in anyone. He believes that compassionate touch is our birthright.
Learn more at www.stilllightcentre.com