Deep Stretch Yin Yoga
No down-dogs - No experience necessary - No sweating - Everything is on the floor.
Thursday, August 30th from 7:30 - 9pm
If you're inflexible and can't touch your toes....this is the perfect class for you!
No down-dogs • No experience necessary • No sweating
The setting of this practice is quiet, comfortably tempered, dimly lit, in a safe space that's gently filled with the sound of healing music. This practice begins seated and slowly transitions to fully laying down as we allow our bodies to melt into shapes for an extended amount of time for a deep healing stretch.
Throughout the practice, you'll experience scalp massage, Acupressure, Reiki, hands on adjustments and massage with therapeutic grade essential oils.
Yin Yoga stretches the deep inner connective tissues allowing you to physically experience:
• Pain relief
• Break down of scar tissue
• Improving athletic performance and recovery
• Increasing range of motion
• Release fascial restrictions
Yin Yoga has been successfully used in programs and therapies for high stress, anxiety, PTSD, ADD / ADHD, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, insomnia, trauma, and addiction. Relieving you of mental and emotional distress to allow you to feel more connected, clear minded and grounded.
This is the ultimate adult nap time + spa experience!!!
Registration is required ---> $30
• Wear comfortable clothes that you can move easily in
• Bring a yoga mat + water
• You may only purchase 1 workshop per registered guest. Every participant requires an individual registration.
• 1 person can not purchase 2 workshops. If you would like to sign up any additional attendees, please call us at the studio (781) 245-0348 to register your guest(s).
• No refunds on workshops
• Early workshop cancelations need to be made 24 hours prior to the workshop start time in order to be credited back to your Ahhh Sweet Balance account.