Deep Stretch Yin Yoga
No Experience Necessary
Taught by Chanelle Camire
RYT + Lic. Esthetician
Friday, November 3rd 6:30-8pm
No down-dogs | No experience necessary | No sweating
The setting of this practice is quiet, comfortably tempered, dimly lit, in a safe space that's gently filled with the sound of healing music. This practice begins seated and slowly transitions to fully laying down as we allow our bodies to melt into shapes for an extended amount of time for a deep healing stretch.
Throughout the practice you'll experience scalp massage, Acupressure, Reiki, hands on adjustments and massage with therapeutic grade essential oils.
Yin Yoga stretches the deep inner connective tissues allowing you to physically experience:
• Pain relief
• Break down of scar tissue
• Improved athletic performance and recovery
• Increasing range of motion
• Release fascial restrictions
Yin Yoga has been successfully used in programs and therapies for:
• Stress management
• Trauma & PTSD
• ADD / ADHD
• Auto immune disorders
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
No prior yoga experience needed. Give yourself permission to just be and experience this yin yoga spa experience!
• Limited to 15 guests | Registration is required | $30
• Wear comfortable layered clothes that you can move easily in
• Bring a yoga mat + water
• You may only purchase 1 workshop per registered guest. Every participant requires an individual registration.
• 1 person can not purchase 2 workshops
• No refunds on workshops
• Early workshop cancelations need to be made 24 hours prior to the workshop start time in order to be credited back to your Sweet Balance account.